Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Chili powder
- 1 cup onion powder
- 1/2 cup cumin
- 4 T garlic powder
- 4 T paprika
- 2 T salt
- You will need an empty quart mason jar to mix your Taco Seasoning.
- I started to prepare Mexican meat with the 1/2 cow we just purchased and realized that my jar of Homemade Taco seasoning was empty.
- Luckily, I had all of the ingredients on hand to make more.
- Combine all ingredients in a quart mason jar.
- Put the lid on the jar and shake well until all the ingredients are combined well. Store in the refrigerator.
- I added a full cup of the taco seasoning to 7 pounds of ground beef.
copyright 2017 Let My Light Shine Bright.com